The Quirkiest Neighborhood in Seoul
Why go Gangnam Style when Hongdae is the place to be? This quirky neighborhood full of students, artists, bohemians, punks, hippies, and just general eccentrics is the MUST SEE stop when in Seoul. We take you on a two-hour stroll through the secret alleys to show you the coolest restaurants, bars, and clubs. Don’t worry! We’ll email a map afterward so you can go back to the places you liked best. Hongdae is the home of Korean pop culture’s future. When your grandkids think of Korean pop culture, Hongdae will be where it started.
Tour includes seeing the following:
- A cafe with live sheep
- Locations of the most legendary clubs in Hongdae
- Hello Kitty Cafe
- A beer hall in the shape of a Czech castle
- A restaurant done up to look like a Hawaiian getaway run by French expats
- A camping restaurant with a pool
- Locations of top cocktail, makgeolli, and wine bars
Food includes the following:
- The latest experimental street food
- Beverage of your choice at any coffee shop we visit
- A final stop at a Korean pancake pub for drinks
Wear comfortable shoes and bring an ample appetite.