Cash Payment Policy
We welcome cash payments.
Things to keep in mind
- If you book in cash, we have limited guarantees if you or members of your party do not show.
- If you and your party promise to pay in cash, and you or your party do not show
- Other guests will have to wait
- Other guests may not be able to book
- Tour guide does not get paid for their effort and time
- If you or members of your party cannot show up for the tour please contact us to cancel as soon as you can. Refer to our cancellation policy.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not show without informing us, you will receive an invoice to recover lost costs.
- Failure to pay the invoice will result in your name going on the infamous WALL OF SHAME.
- Exact change, please. Guides do not carry a lot of cash with them, so they may not be able to give change.
- If you’re coming with a group, collect cash ahead of time.
- It helps guarantee that they won’t cancel on you.
- It makes the cash transaction more efficient at the meeting place.