Experience Korean cool with one of Seoul’s most experienced and respected Korean-American street fashion photographers, Michael Hurt, Ph. D. Traverse through the young vibrant Hongdae area, home to eclectic styles and unique personalities. Dr. Hurt knows the ins and outs of spotting great street models, the art and legalities of Korean street photography, and making your shots look great.
Imagine showing your friends back home the photos your took of amazing people in the most forward fashion bohemian Seoul neighborhood.
So, to break it down
- Tour the vibrant young Hongdae neighborhood
- Learn the ins and outs of Korean street fashion photography
- None of your friends will have photos like these from Korea
To join this course, you must have all of the following.
- DSLR camera with manual mode and hotshoe for external flash
- Basic kit zoom lens
- FULLY CHARGED batteries (or you’ll be carrying a brick)
- Empty memory card
Length of tour: approx. 3.5 hours
Type: Walking, cooking, eating, tea drinking
Required items: DSLR camera, Basic kit zoom lens, fully charged batteries, empty memory card
Suggested items: Comfortable walking shoes, umbrella (depends), camera, curiosity and a good appetite for mindfulness
Start location: Anguk Station, exit 1 (line 3)