Can You Handle This?
So, to break it down
- Korean pancakes and makgeolli rice beer
- Learn Korean drinking etiquette (which is designed to get you drunk quickly)
- Cutting edge craft beer at a lively pub
- A real education in soju, along with some anju (pub grub)
- Extremely informative and friendly guide. Earn a layman’s Ph. D., in Korean booze
Wear comfortable shoes. We suggest that you eat a light meal ahead of time, as the focus on this tour is DRINKING. Our guide recommends you have a cup of coffee before you start as well. The ticket price includes all food and beverages (within reason).
Only guests age 19 and above can take this tour.
The guide has the responsibility to make sure guests do not over-do it. Rowdy behavior and drinking until sick will be restricted with no refund. Let’s all be adults with adult beverages 😉
When: 7 p.m.
Length of tour: approx. 4 hours
Type: Walking, drinking, eating
Food types for special diet consideration: pork, pancakes, alcohol, smoky environments (even though smoking technically isn’t allowed)
Suggested items: Comfortable walking shoes, umbrella (depends), camera
Start location: Outside Hapjeong Station, exit 5 (line 2)
Missed the booking deadline?
CONTACT US. We may be able to help.
(NOTE: This is NOT the Booking Form. That’s above this.)
Date not available?
We may be able to open a special date for groups of 4 or more. Contact us.